Expo 2020 Dubai - a grand parade of innovations and achievements of mankind
October 7, 2021
7 minutes read
From October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022, Dubai will host Expo 2020, one of the largest and most significant events on the planet. For six months, visitors will have the opportunity to experience the most impressive innovations in various fields, to learn about current trends in business and public initiatives capable of changing the image of modern mankind.
Spectacular parades and processions, night fireworks, and magnificent shows by world-famous stars are included in the entertainment program. The latest achievements in the field of culture and art will be presented to the guests, as well as an opportunity to enjoy the cuisine of different countries, performed by the leading chefs. According to preliminary forecasts, the exhibition will bring together about twelve million visitors from all over the world and bring the organizers more than 30 billion euros in profit.
History and mission of the event
Expo 2020 continues the tradition of World Fairs, that have been held regularly for 170 years - it was for their opening that such legendary structures as the Crystal Palace in London, the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Ferris wheel in Chicago and the Atomium in Brussels were built. The world's fairs introduced the first computer and telephone in history, as well as numerous technological innovations that significantly influenced the history of civilization.
Expo 2020 was originally planned to start in October 2020, but due to the pandemic it was postponed. The organizers chose the phrase «Connecting Minds, Creating the Future» as the slogan of the future event, with the sub-theme «Sustainability, Mobility, and Opportunity» as its essence.
«Thinking together is the most powerful engine of progress and the hope for a successful and peaceful existence for future generations», these words of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, perfectly express the core mission of the Expo. «Expo 2020 will help people of goodwill build partnerships to create a brighter future and real opportunities for dreams to become reality».
Structure of the Expo 2020
- Sustainability District — representing innovations that help mankind improve while being in harmony with nature.
- Mobility District — promoting mutual understanding between cultures through the exchange of knowledge and experience.
- Opportunity District — helping to understand the interconnection of phenomena, as well as to shape the future by revealing each person's own potential.
- Programme for People and Planet — a platform for the free exchange of ideas and experiences, helping to redefine economics as well as awareness of equality and human dignity as basic values of humanity.
Expo 2020 will introduce a number of initiatives, aimed at improving the standard of human life and preserving the environment. These include programs to promote various kinds of innovations, which contribute to improving the quality of health care, the rational use of natural resources, the creation of new options for employment and receiving income, as well as other similar tasks.
Key aspects of Expo 2020
The exhibition has 10 thematic weeks, each of which will focus on global issues and their analysis from the perspective of modern society, cultural paradigm, economics and ecology:
- Climate and biodiversity.
- Space program.
- Urban and Rural Development.
- Tolerance and inclusion.
- Knowledge and learning.
- Travel and transport system.
- Global goals.
- Health and well-being.
- Food, agriculture, and livelihoods.
- Water conservation and protection.
There will be 138 countries and regions at Expo 2020 - for the first time in the history of world exhibitions, each of them will have its own pavilion for the exposition. Numerous investment forums and conferences, symposiums and speakers, aimed at the development of entrepreneurship and international cooperation between business representatives, will also take place during the event.
IWorld at Expo 2020 Dubai
The board of iWorld will visit the Expo 2020 in Dubai - the top management will take part in thematic forums, conferences and business meetings with representatives of the migration business environment. The exclusive partners of iWorld are invited to become VIP-guests of Expo 2020. Each of them will be able to get a «Premium» season ticket from the company, as well as give an interview in Dubai about themselves and their company.
The «Premium» season ticket provides its owner with the following benefits:
- unlimited attendance throughout the season, starting October 1, 2021 through March 31, 2022;
- 5 passes to the 2020 Club by Emaar Lounge with free food and beverages for a comfortable meeting or relaxation;
- personal concierge services and a half-day tour of the Expo area;
- free access to the Expo app to help schedule meetings, help expand your partner network and offer many other useful options;
- priority access to several business forums and some events within 10 themed weeks;
- 20% discount in on-site cafes and restaurants;
- out-of-line passing when attending Expo 2020.
It is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs, working in the field of migration services, to visit a major event of global scale, to learn about new trends and innovations, to get an unforgettable experience and make new business contacts. And an interview at the exhibition will allow each exclusive partner of iWorld to present themselves effectively and fully to the global business community.
Take the first step towards getting a Premium ticket to Expo 2020 Dubai, by registering on the iworld.com Marketplace as a partner. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call us on +44 744 142 7178.
Send link to:
Subscribe to stay up-to-date with the latest news in the world of immigration
- Wide range of realty
- Fast and easy search