by Khaled quotTitoquot Hamze | Mar 17, 2017 | $60, 000, 1 billon, Apple, crunch, crunch report, daily, developers, Disrupt, Electric, Elon Musk, GoPro, hamze, Hands On, imessage, jobs, layoffs, lucid Air, Model 3, News, Pricing, raise, recap, report, review, Silicon Valley, TC, Tech, TechCrunch, technology, Tesla, tito, tito hamze, vehicleGoPro plans to cut 270 Jobs, Tesla looking to raise $1 billion for the Model 3, growth of the iMessage store is slowing down and the pricing of the Lucid Air electric car is revealed. All this on Crunch Report. Read...
Latest Apple News
- New Apple store that resembles a laptop wouldn’t be the first building to hawk a product – Chicago Tribune June 24, 2017
- Review: Kensington’s SD5000T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Packs Some Neat Security and Convenience Features June 23, 2017
- Apple Loop: New iPhone 8 Screen Leaks, OnePlus 5 Beats iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Pro Defeats MacBook Air – Forbes June 23, 2017
- Apple hires head of Stanford’s digital health initiative – AppleInsider (press release) (blog) June 23, 2017
- Have Apple Watch Flaws Left an Opening for Fitbit? – Barron’s June 23, 2017