by Khaled quotTitoquot Hamze | Mar 17, 2017 | $60, 000, 1 billon, Apple, crunch, crunch report, daily, developers, Disrupt, Electric, Elon Musk, GoPro, hamze, Hands On, imessage, jobs, layoffs, lucid Air, Model 3, News, Pricing, raise, recap, report, review, Silicon Valley, TC, Tech, TechCrunch, technology, Tesla, tito, tito hamze, vehicleGoPro plans to cut 270 Jobs, Tesla looking to raise $1 billion for the Model 3, growth of the iMessage store is slowing down and the pricing of the Lucid Air electric car is revealed. All this on Crunch Report. Read...
Latest Apple News
- Apple iPhone X leaks: A vertical camera and dual batteries – The News Minute May 1, 2017
- Apple’s cash stockpile expected to top a staggering $250 billion – MarketWatch April 30, 2017
- Apple’s Stock Races Ahead as Investors Bet on New iPhones – New York Times April 30, 2017
- Jobs, Apple, Facebook, Fed — What you need to know in markets this week – Yahoo Finance April 30, 2017
- Apple set to make its online store debut this year – Economic Times April 30, 2017