by Khaled quotTitoquot Hamze | Mar 17, 2017 | $60, 000, 1 billon, Apple, crunch, crunch report, daily, developers, Disrupt, Electric, Elon Musk, GoPro, hamze, Hands On, imessage, jobs, layoffs, lucid Air, Model 3, News, Pricing, raise, recap, report, review, Silicon Valley, TC, Tech, TechCrunch, technology, Tesla, tito, tito hamze, vehicleGoPro plans to cut 270 Jobs, Tesla looking to raise $1 billion for the Model 3, growth of the iMessage store is slowing down and the pricing of the Lucid Air electric car is revealed. All this on Crunch Report. Read...
Latest Apple News
- Why China is Apple’s biggest hope and greatest headache – Financial Times August 19, 2017
- NASA Shares Ways to Stream the 2017 Solar Eclipse on iOS and Apple TV August 19, 2017
- Free Apple Watches? Aetna’s Considering It – Madison.com August 19, 2017
- All the features in Apple Maps that’ll make you not hate it – Mashable August 19, 2017
- Today in Apple history: Apple frenemy Google goes public – Cult of Mac August 19, 2017