by Khaled quotTitoquot Hamze | Mar 17, 2017 | $60, 000, 1 billon, Apple, crunch, crunch report, daily, developers, Disrupt, Electric, Elon Musk, GoPro, hamze, Hands On, imessage, jobs, layoffs, lucid Air, Model 3, News, Pricing, raise, recap, report, review, Silicon Valley, TC, Tech, TechCrunch, technology, Tesla, tito, tito hamze, vehicleGoPro plans to cut 270 Jobs, Tesla looking to raise $1 billion for the Model 3, growth of the iMessage store is slowing down and the pricing of the Lucid Air electric car is revealed. All this on Crunch Report. Read...
Latest Apple News
- Billboard Charts Will Put ‘Greater Emphasis’ on Paid Streaming Services Like Apple Music in 2018 October 20, 2017
- Billboard just gave Spotify and Apple Music an advantage in chart counts – The Verge October 20, 2017
- Apple’s Craig Federighi Confirms There’s No October Event in the Works October 20, 2017
- You Can Now Pay Friends Through Facebook Messenger Using PayPal October 20, 2017
- Apple reportedly isn’t producing enough iPhone X units for first weekend sales October 20, 2017