by Khaled quotTitoquot Hamze | Mar 17, 2017 | $60, 000, 1 billon, Apple, crunch, crunch report, daily, developers, Disrupt, Electric, Elon Musk, GoPro, hamze, Hands On, imessage, jobs, layoffs, lucid Air, Model 3, News, Pricing, raise, recap, report, review, Silicon Valley, TC, Tech, TechCrunch, technology, Tesla, tito, tito hamze, vehicleGoPro plans to cut 270 Jobs, Tesla looking to raise $1 billion for the Model 3, growth of the iMessage store is slowing down and the pricing of the Lucid Air electric car is revealed. All this on Crunch Report. Read...
Latest Apple News
- Apple Is About to Say Shazam – Motley Fool December 18, 2017
- Apple’s 2017 iPhone Models Give Taiwan’s Weary Tech Sector a Reprieve – Voice of America December 18, 2017
- Apple is rattling ad tech with Safari’s anti-tracking moves – Digiday December 18, 2017
- HQ Smashed Its All-Time Player Record Tonight as iPhone Trivia Show Continues to Surge in Popularity December 18, 2017
- The Giants will take this tiny step forward for Eli Apple – New York Post December 18, 2017