by Khaled quotTitoquot Hamze | Mar 17, 2017 | $60, 000, 1 billon, Apple, crunch, crunch report, daily, developers, Disrupt, Electric, Elon Musk, GoPro, hamze, Hands On, imessage, jobs, layoffs, lucid Air, Model 3, News, Pricing, raise, recap, report, review, Silicon Valley, TC, Tech, TechCrunch, technology, Tesla, tito, tito hamze, vehicleGoPro plans to cut 270 Jobs, Tesla looking to raise $1 billion for the Model 3, growth of the iMessage store is slowing down and the pricing of the Lucid Air electric car is revealed. All this on Crunch Report. Read...
Latest Apple News
- Instagram Working on ‘You’re All Caught Up’ Feature to Let You Know When All New Posts Have Been Viewed May 22, 2018
- Good news: It’s still legal for Apple to keep its MacBook, iPhone batteries from melting – The Register May 21, 2018
- Apple is teasing a new, smarter Siri with new voice – USA TODAY May 21, 2018
- Intel Discloses New ‘Variant 4’ Spectre-Like Vulnerability May 21, 2018
- Apple tells devs to ditch CallKit in China – The Register May 21, 2018