by Khaled quotTitoquot Hamze | Mar 17, 2017 | $60, 000, 1 billon, Apple, crunch, crunch report, daily, developers, Disrupt, Electric, Elon Musk, GoPro, hamze, Hands On, imessage, jobs, layoffs, lucid Air, Model 3, News, Pricing, raise, recap, report, review, Silicon Valley, TC, Tech, TechCrunch, technology, Tesla, tito, tito hamze, vehicleGoPro plans to cut 270 Jobs, Tesla looking to raise $1 billion for the Model 3, growth of the iMessage store is slowing down and the pricing of the Lucid Air electric car is revealed. All this on Crunch Report. Read...
Latest Apple News
- Killer Deal: Apple’s high-end 15″ MacBook Pro (2.9GHz, 16GB, 512GB) for $1899 ($1000 off) w/ no tax in most states – AppleInsider (press release) (blog) March 18, 2018
- Everything Apple might unveil at its March 27 Chicago education event – Mashable March 17, 2018
- Qualcomm’s war may be over, but the casualties are just starting to be calculated March 17, 2018
- Democrats aim to subpoena Apple, Twitter over private chats – Engadget March 17, 2018
- Report: Democrats outline plans to ask Apple & WhatsApp for help in the Trump-Russia investigation – 9to5Mac March 17, 2018