Continuing its string of sales this week, Best Buy today launched a new 4-day sale that will end Saturday, April 28 at 11:59 p.m. CT. A variety of Apple products are included in the sale, including iPhone X, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and iPad, with MacBook Pro prices in particular at about the lowest we’ve ever seen.
For the MacBook Pro, students and parents of students can get the latest model with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 256GB hard drive for $1,399.99, down from $1,799.99. The $50 Student Deals bonus applies to all current-generation Mac notebooks.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Check out more information on the discounts in the list below:
- iPhone X – Save up to $499.99 with eligible trade-in with Verizon
- MacBook Pro – Save $350–$400 / as low as $1,399.99 with Student Deals
- MacBook Air – Save $250–$300 / as low as $699.99 with Student Deals
- 5th Generation iPad – Save $70–$80 / as low as $259.99 for 32GB Wi-Fi
- 21.5-inch iMac (3.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HD) – $1,299.99, down from $1,499.99
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones – $239.99 in Blue, down from $349.99
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones – $197.99 in Rose Gold, down from $299.99
There are also numerous non-Apple devices on sale for the rest of the week, some of which we’ve rounded up below:
- Get 50 percent off select Apple Watch bands by Exclusive / as low as $7.49
- Bragi The Dash – $99.99, down from $299.99
- Sony XB950B1 Wireless Over-the-Ear Headphones – $99.99, down from $179.99
- Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM – $141.99, down from $299.99
Best Buy also still has a few ongoing trade-in offers for those interested in iPad or Apple Watch. For the iPad, you can get a minimum $125 Best Buy gift card when trading in select previous-generation iPad models. The Apple Watch offer nets you $70 or more to put toward an Apple Watch Series 3 when you trade in any working Apple Watch in-store only.
Discuss this article in our forums