Best Buy today has debuted a limited one-day sale on a few of the latest models of Apple’s MacBook Pro without Touch Bar and the fifth-generation iPad. The savings bring the cost of the entry-level MacBook Pro configuration down to $1,049.99, from $1,299.99. Students and parents of students can save even more and get the notebook for $999.99.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
For the iPads, savings are $80 off the 32GB models and $100 off the 128GB models, with prices either matching or beating the costs for the same iPads at retailers like Walmart, Target, and Adorama. Check out the list below for every device on sale today only:
13-inch MacBook Pro without Touch Bar
- 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Space Gray – $1,049.99, down from $1,299.99 / $999.99 with Student Deals
- 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Silver – $1,049.99, down from $1,299.99 / $999.99 with Student Deals
- 2.3GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Space Gray – $1,234.99, down from $1,499.99 / $1,184.99 with Student Deals
- 2.3GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Silver – $1,234.99, down from $1,499.99 / $1,184.99 with Student Deals
- 2.5GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Space Gray – $1,999.99, down from $2,199.99 / $1,949.99 with Student Deals
For more information on the latest sales from Best Buy and many other retailers, be sure to head over to our full Deals Roundup.
Discuss this article in our forums