After revealing the newest MacBook Pro to everyone today at its “Hello Again” event, Apple has now posted a full video of the presentation on its website, allowing anyone who was too busy to watch it live an easy venue to catch up with the presentation on their own time. As usual, Apple is expected to upload the video to YouTube and iTunes at some point later in the day.
Apple always shares a few commercials during its keynotes as well, and today was no different, with six videos hitting its YouTube channel in the minutes following the event’s ending. The videos include a focus on Apple’s venture into accessibility, and of course deeper dives into all of the features of the all-new 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
– Apple – Accessibility – Sady (with Audio Descriptions)
– Apple – Accessibility – Sady
– MacBook Pro — QWERTY
– MacBook Pro — Reveal
– The new MacBook Pro — Design, Performance and Features
– The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch
In addition to the videos posted online about the MacBook Pro, you can catch up with all of the news out of the Hello Again event by checking out our list of keynote highlights below, which encompass all of MacRumors‘ event coverage posted today.
Besides plenty of news articles surrounding the MacBook Pro and Touch Bar, as well as the discontinuation of the MacBook Air, there’s also pieces about the new “TV” app coming to tvOS and iOS, and gaming-related announcements, like Minecraft launching on the fourth-generation Apple TV.
MacBook Pro News
– Apple Unveils New 13-Inch and 15-Inch MacBook Pros With Retina ‘Touch Bar’
– Apple Unveils Touch Bar Features in New MacBook Pros Including Touch ID
– Microsoft Office Support Coming to Touch Bar on MacBook Pro
– Apple Unveils Successor to MacBook Air With 13-Inch Entry-Level MacBook Pro
– New MacBook Pro Models Now Available for Purchase as Apple Store Comes Back Online
– Apple No Longer Sells a Mac With a CD Drive
– Apple Continues to Sell Base Model 2015 MacBook Pros at Same Price Points
– Apple Teams Up With LG for 4K and 5K Displays Designed for New MacBook Pro
– Apple Updates Final Cut Pro X With Revamped Interface, Magnetic Timeline and Touch Bar Support
– Roundup: Hands-On With Touch Bar on New MacBook Pros
– Apple Releases $49 Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter Alongside New MacBook Pro
– MacBook Pro First Impressions: A Lightweight ‘Engineering Marvel’ With Beautiful Screen
– Apple Launches New Website to Promote Accessibility Features
– Minecraft is Coming to Apple TV by the End of the Year
– Apple Announces Universal TV App for ‘Unified TV Experience’
– Apple Still Offering 2015 13-inch MacBook Air, 11-inch MacBook Air Discontinued
Discuss this article in our forums